22/02/2013

NeST gallery at Barnard Castle

Had a day out to Barnard Castle to see my work on exhibition as part of NeST's Celebrate exhibition. www.barnardcastlenest.org.uk/gallery

Cathrine Howard took over the gallery about 2 years ago. I met her at Art in the Pen and she invited me to take part in the exhibition. The gallery is beautiful and there is a wide range of art work on exhibition and for sale. It is also a hub for business and business development, oh how I wish I lived nearer :-) It was lovely meeting Cathrine and her team and I can't wait till I go back in a few weeks.


 This piece has gone to a new home...

...so I took 4 of my stitched collage vases to the gallery



The work on exhibition was lovely but this caught my eye...and I just had to treat myself xx


Vintage cuff,  Creme a la Mode by Jennifer Frost





No comments:

Post a Comment