14/03/2015

Print Collage Stitch with Creative Threads in Garstang

A massive thank you to Linda and her fabulous pop up workshops. I am in Garstang again for a lovely weekend of textile loveliness. First on the list is Print, Collage and stitch. A day printing and stitching to create a mini wall hanging. Again the ladies produce some fantastic work and willed on by Linda's baking all created a totally individual piece of work.


Not much else to say except check out the Creative Thread workshop page for more workshops coming soon xx

I will let the work speak for itself...

















3 comments:

  1. Wonderful inspiring work. Oh how I wish I lived closer to take a workshop with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are just fantastic , I would love to take one of your classes too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoyed myself immensely Anne, learnt a whole new way to add texture and how to collage which i do find a tad tricky. Thank you for some wonderful tips and tricks and your kind encouragement. Hope to see you on another one of your workshops :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete